Most of the email marketers think that they achieved big if they created a grand subscriber’s list. Well no, Your work is not done here. You have to send confirmation messages to the people who opt-in for your emails. Even if they signed up for your emails, you still have to confirm it by sending a confirmation message right away. Also, if you want to avoid blacklists and increase your deliverability, then sending a confirmation message is a must. MailPod provides the best email marketing services and creates an exciting confirmation message. We send follow-up emails and track the success of the email marketing campaign.
There are industry standards, and it is one of the ISP’s requirements to send confirmation messages to your subscribers. So, to avoid any penalties and brand deterioration, you should ask for confirmation on subscribing. The process of sending confirmation messages is called Confirmed Opt-In. However, asking for confirmation is not as easy as it seems. You have to be very cautious as subscribers may have changed their minds. To retain your new subscriber, it is advisable to create an attractive confirmation message. Here are some tips to create an enticing confirmation message:
When to Send a Confirmation Message
Once the subscriber signed up for your emails, a confirmation message should be sent right away to confirm their permission. The subscriber needs to complete two steps when they receive a confirmed opt-in request:
- Open the message: Until the subscribers won’t open the message, they will not get a link to confirm. You have to customize your subject lines to increase open-rate. You can include their names or mention the action you want them to complete.
- Click to Confirm: Once the subscriber opens the confirmation message, they need to click on the link of confirmation. It is possible that they may have changed their minds, so it is your responsibility to excite them with offers for confirming.
Customize the Confirmation Message before hitting Send
You need to customize your confirmation message so that subscribers know about the genuinity of the message. Also, if you have an existing subscribers list, you still have to ask for confirmation for the new purpose because they originally signed-up for anything else. To move your existing subscribers into a new list, you need their permission, and customization is the best way to get permission. You can take MailPod’s help to find creative ways to get subscribers to click on the confirmation link, whether they are existing subscribers or coming from the web. We provide the best email marketing services, and you can check this statement’s credibility from Amcrest, AccuMed, and Contour Athletics.
How to Import your existing subscribers into a new list
- Send them a confirmation message disclosing the purpose of the email. Honesty is the Best Policy, and it will help you to build trust with your subscriber.
- They may have forgotten about why they are in your existing email list, so remind them about their presence in your list and be transparent about your new purpose.
- Entice them to retain in your existing list as well as induce them to sign-up for a new list. For example, you offer 20% off exclusively to the existing customers, or you can offer some store credit points that will help them to get discounts in future purchases. In this way, you get your subscribers to confirm email newsletters and also get to use one of the authentic sales techniques.
How to confirm subscribers coming from Form
- Thank your subscribers for signing-up for your email list and ask them to confirm that particular newsletter.
- Make sure to write the correct name of the subscribers and establish prominent call-to-action.
- Learn your audience’s preference and entice them with exciting offers to click on the confirmation link.
Ways to optimize your Confirmation Process
Do you think creating an effective confirmation message is enough? No, you have to optimize the entire confirmed opt-in process. However, making this process smooth is not a cakewalk for any email marketer. Once someone opts for your emails, they are directed to a thank you page. Now you can customize this page with detailed instructions.
You can use the Thank You page for:
- Mention that they will be receiving a confirmation message.
- Illustrate how the confirmation message looks like and write a step by step guide to click on the confirmation link.
- Mention with what name and email address they will receive your confirmation message.
The building stone in creating a strong email list is to add only trustable addresses. Do not blindly send messages to any purchased email lists as it can lead to penalties. For detailed information, check out our article on the pros and cons of buying an email list. We create a mobile-friendly confirmation message. MailPod will guide you on how to get 100% success from the confirmed opt-in process. We will launch many related articles on How you can indulge in effective email marketing, till then keep tuned and subscribe to Mailpod for the best email marketing tool, guidance, and management.